Shoe dryer – 15 pairs – Zinc plated – Hot air
The origins of the shoe dryer 15 pairs of ventilated hot air shoes
The Quadralp ski boot dryer, which has been an integral part of Quadralp’s know-how for more than 15 years and which was initially intended for sports shops and hotels with a ski room, has expanded its sector of activity through its success by reaching the industrial sector, particularly the construction and public works sector, the agricultural sector and many others. The QUADRALP 15 pair boot dryer has gone from being a simple ski boot dryer to an industrial boot and boot dryer.
Sizes with shoes
- Combined hot air / ambient air dryer
- Supplied with timer.
- Delivered on a stand.
- Width: 1000 mm
- Depth: 360 mm
- Height : 1990 mm
- Weight : 66 kg
- Voltage : 220 V
- Power : 2100 Watts
- Silent and fast, the boot dryer works efficiently. The drying time is 1 to 2 hours maximum depending on the humidity of the shoe and the temperature of the room.
- Easy to use and versatile, you can adapt the drying of your shoes to your activity without any problem.
- Equipped with a large capacity, the shoe dryer is a drying machine to work on both quality and quantity.
- Equipped with a shoe holder that holds the shoe in an upward position.
- The racks are suitable for shoes, gloves and helmets.
- Made of steel plate with structured epoxy paint, the shoe dryer has a very good resistance to shocks.
- This shoe dryer is guaranteed for 2 years.
- It is an electric shoe dryer made in France: precisely in Savoie near Aix-les-Bains.
Who is it for
Having gone beyond the stage of a simple ski boot dryer, this product is aimed at the ski and mountain environment, as well as at industrialists, craftsmen, construction companies and farmers.
How to use
Very simply, you just have to switch on the shoe dryer thanks to the ON / OFF button, set your timer to the time you want to start drying your shoes and the time you want to finish drying. We advise you to set a drying time of 1 to 2 hours while keeping a minimum temperature of 18 degrees in the room. Depending on your wishes, you can set your timer for a week, a month or a year. However, remember to unplug your shoe dryer at the end of your activity period or season depending on the type of business. A timer that is active and does not dry any shoes will create unnecessary power consumption, so it will not dry anything and your shoe dryer will waste energy.