Shoe dryer – 10 pairs of shoes and 13 pairs of gloves – Hot air
The origins of the shoe dryer 10 pairs and 13 pairs of gloves
The ski boot and glove dryer was originally invented to ensure optimum drying and comfort for its users. More than 15 years ago, this ski boot dryer arrived in France as a revolution in the winter sports resorts. Today, the ski boot and glove dryer has become a must-have due to its innovation and simplicity, and its users can no longer do without this drying solution.
Sizes with shoes
- Combined hot air / ambient air dryer
- Supplied with timer.
- Delivered on a stand.
- Width: 1000 mm
- Depth: 450 mm
- Height : 2000 mm
- Weight : 69 Kg
- Voltage : 230 Volts
- Power : 2100 Watts
- Silent and fast, the boot dryer works efficiently: 1 to 2 hours drying time.
- Easy to use and versatile, you can adapt the drying of your shoes to your activity without any problem.
- Equipped with a shoe holder that holds the shoe in an upward position.
- The racks are suitable for shoes, gloves and helmets.
- Made of steel plate with structured epoxy paint, the shoe dryer is very resistant to shocks.
- The supports adapt to shoes, gloves and helmets.
- This shoe dryer is guaranteed for 2 years.
- It is an electric shoe dryer made in France: precisely in Savoie near Aix-les-Bains.
Who is it for
Having gone beyond the stage of a simple ski boot dryer, this product is aimed at the ski and mountain environment, as well as at industrialists, craftsmen, construction companies and farmers.
How to use
Very simply, you just have to switch on the shoe dryer thanks to the ON / OFF button, set your timer to the time you want to start drying your shoes and the time you want to finish drying. We advise you to set a drying time of 1 to 2 hours while keeping a minimum temperature of 18 degrees in the room. Depending on your wishes, you can set your timer for a week, a month or a year. However, remember to unplug your shoe dryer at the end of your activity period or season depending on the type of business. A timer that is active and does not dry any shoes will create unnecessary power consumption, so it will not dry anything and your shoe dryer will waste energy.