Shoe dryer – 10 pairs – Hot air
The origins of the shoe dryer 10 pairs of shoes with ventilated hot air
The 10 pairs ski boot dryers have been available for more than 15 years in the French ski resorts. The hot air boot dryer has become a must-have product due to its efficiency and speed of drying. It is a must-have product for ski and mountain professionals, but it has also been able to adapt over time to other sectors of activity thanks to its success. Today, all the professionals for whom this boot dryer is intended can no longer do without this product, which has become indispensable.
Sizes with shoes
- Combined hot air – ambient air dryer / Supplied with timer / Delivered on stand.
- Width : 670 mm / Depth : 450 mm / Height : 2000 mm / Weight : 46 Kg / Voltage : 230 V / Power : 1050 Watts
- Silent and fast, the boot dryer works efficiently. The drying time is 1 to 2 hours maximum depending on the humidity of the shoe and the temperature of the room.
- Easy to use and versatile, you can adapt the drying of your shoes to your activity without any problem.
- Equipped with a large capacity, the shoe dryer is a drying machine to work on both quality and quantity.
- Equipped with a shoe holder that holds the shoe in an upward position.
- The racks are suitable for shoes, gloves and helmets.
- Made of steel plate with structured epoxy paint, the shoe dryer is very shock resistant.
Who is it for
The boot dryer has gone beyond the stage of a simple ski boot dryer, this product is adaptable for professionals in the industrial environment as well as in the mountain and ski environment. Your mountain shops and hotels will be able to benefit from the quality of this boot dryer, as they always have, but so will factories, transport companies, construction companies and even agriculture.
How to use
Very simply, you just have to switch on the shoe dryer thanks to the ON / OFF button, set your timer to the time you want to start drying your shoes and the time you want to finish drying. We advise you to set a drying time of 1 to 2 hours while keeping a minimum temperature of 18 degrees in the room. Depending on your wishes, you can set your timer for a week, a month or a year. However, remember to unplug your shoe dryer at the end of your activity period or season depending on the type of business. A timer that is active and does not dry any shoes will create unnecessary power consumption, so it will not dry anything and your shoe dryer will waste energy.