Side grinder – TWIN 2 – SKI9
Precision machine for simultaneous sharpening of SKI9 ski side edges. We have developed the perfect combination of performance and high efficiency. This machine has ceramic or zirconium grain grinding discs with a totally innovative and patented concept, which allows dry grinding, which is a first. It therefore delivers a much faster sharpening without any wire and, above all, without streaks or scratches. These discs also make it possible to carry out several alternative passes on the edges in a single operation.
Its fun look, its precision and its high output make the TWIN 2 from SKI9 the innovative and compact sharpener that will ideally complete your machine park. MADE IN FRANCE.
- Power: 2 motors 0.25 kW
- Voltage : 230 V Single phase + Earth
- Weight : 40 kg
- Rotation speed : 6 000 rpm
- Angle adjustment : 0 to 2,5° in steps of 0.5°.
- Abrasion linear speed : 55 M/sec
- High ease of use.
- Geometric edge and angle accuracy.
- No wire: no reworking after sharpening
- Passage of wide skis.
- Time to grind a ski: 30 sec
- Compact, light and mobile machine.
- High-tech construction: aluminium alloy, stainless steel, moulded resin cover.
- Very easy maintenance thanks to dry grinding.
- Economical use thanks to the abrasive disc concept.
Consumables: 120/150 grit ceramic or zirconium band disc